This Human Factors training as a Mandatory for mechanics and engineers AMEL holder in the aviation, it's been designed such a manner by expertise in order they keep current and be able to;
- Understand human error and recognize contributing causes,
- Recognize and correct the common causes of maintenance errors,
- Identify the chain of events in an accident,
- Develop barriers and methods to break “the chain” through the concept of Threat and Error
- Use MRM skills to reduce error
Course contents for this training;
1. What is Human Factors?
2. Human Error
3. Error Chain
4. Maintenance Resource Management
5. Applying What We Have Learned
Nusa Flying International as an approved Pilot School has sufficient facilities to support its operations, assuring you of the very highest standards of safety,
comfort and quality pilot education that you would except from a professional flight academy.