PBN, RNAV, RNP
PERFORMANCE BASE NAVIGATION (PBN)
- This category of training is to train the Flight Crew understanding the aeroplane operation with airspace with RNP implementation.
- Upon completion of this course the participants will be qualified trained to provide the trainee how to implementing the Flight Operation within RNP airspace.
REQUIRED NAVIGATION PERFORMANCE (RNP)
- The continuing growth of aviation places increasing demands on airspace capacity and emphasizes the need for optimum utilization of available air-space. These factors, allied with the requirement for operational efficiency with the enhanced accuracy of current navigation systems, resulted in the RNP concept.
- RNP is RNAV with on-board navigation monitoring and alerting, RNP is also a statement of navigation performance necessary for operation within a defined airspace.
- A critical component of RNP is the ability of the aircraft navigation system to monitor its achieved navigation performance, and to identify for the pilot whether the operational requirement is, or is not being met during an operation.
- Upon completion of this course the participants will be qualified trained to provide the trainee how to implementing the Flight Operation within RNP airspace