Safety Management System (SMS)
- Guidelines to align your operations with ICAO annex 19 SMS provisions and comply with industry requirements for personnel licensing, operation of aircraft and more.
- The systematic SMS approach ensures both safer operations and improved overall efficiency by managing organizational structure, staff accountabilities, policies and procedures. Developed in accordance with ICAO principles, this course helps you fulfill SMS requirements and establish a functional SMS within your operations.
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- develop, manage and monitor a SMS that fits within the scope of your operations
- make improvements to your operations that will prevent costly accidents, incidents and injuries to staff
- comply with industry requirements and improve your cooperation with regulatory authorities
- understand how to use the SMS as an effective management tool for safety performance and productivity
- use risk management tools to continually improve your safety performance